Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Money Saving and Stockpiling Challenge Day 7


As for my stockpile, I actually got a few things at CVS!
3 Kleenex - .99 each, used .50 Q, came to .83 each
2 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste - 2.88 each with card, used 2 $1Qs = 1.88
Used $3 ECB and paid 3.42 OOP and earned $4 ECBs!

As for saving money yesterday (in addition to my CVS trip):

--DH and I went to get the DVR box, and while we were out, I dropped off my RedBox movie.

--Watched TV after work with the blinds open and no lights on.

--DH and I had planned to go to Friday's for dinner b/c I had a BOGO Q, but putting together that DVR box to all the stuff we have took him about 2 hours, so he finished after 10pm. So he had some cereal for dinner. I had cereal earlier in the evening so I did not need to have dinner.

--Worked out day 3 of my Denise Austin tape, so no gym membership required.


Didn't do too much else yesterday. Hopefully today when I go to Shop Rite I can save some $$!!

How did YOU save money today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to say HI and see what you were up to.