Monday, April 6, 2009

Kaiser's Law



This cutey pie puppy is my good friend's puppy. She had always wanted to have a German Shepherd Dog (GSD) forever. When I got Harry (GSD mix) she loved him and asked to borrow or doggy sit him anytime :) Her mom finally let her get one back in November 2007 and has taken this dog in like it's her own child. She got him from a puppy store that likes to sell sick and diseased puppies to the unknowing customer. Shame on them. Now, Kaiser has epilepsy and suffers from seizures. Does it seem fair that these 'stores' continue to operate to make a pretty penny off the common customer? Absolutely NOT! This is why I joined the Garden State German Shepherd Rescue (GSGSR). I'm not sure legally what I can do to take these places down, but be sure I'm going to do my damndest to! Here is the bulletin my friend posted about Kaiser's Law:

I bet you're all wondering what "Kaiser's Law" is all about. I'll try to keep this brief.


Kaiser is my 18mo. old male German Shepherd. We brought him into our family in November 07 from THE PUPPY SHOPPE ON ROUTE 1 IN EDISON, NJ. This puppy mill shop was convicted of selling abused and/or sick puppies and were forced to close down their facility. KAISER unfortunately has fallen victim to this type of animal abuse and suffers from seizures/epilepsy. The so-called "breeders" the puppy shoppe did business with reside in Birch Tree, MO and you can google them under the name EMPTY NEST PETS. They provided no information that I asked for when I contacted them. Kaiser now faces euthanization due to his illness and it is just breaking our hearts.


THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN.


Even though The Puppy Shoppe closed its doors in Edison, they somehow managed to open up a smaller, filthy location under the name PUPPY'S located on RT. 18 IN EAST BRUNSWICK.


I WANT THEM PUT OUT OF BUSINESS SO THEY CAN NO LONGER CONTINUE RUNNING THE PUPPY MILL SCAM.


No other dog/animal should have to suffer like my poor dog who deserves nothing but a long life. So please notify anyone and everyone you know who is looking to purchase a puppy NOT to go to PUPPY'S ON RT. 18 IN EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN KAISER'S LAW.

1 comment:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Thank you for filling us in on this. It is so sad. I have 2 dogs myself and this is just terrible. Hugs, Bobbi Jo