Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome New Followers!!!!!!!!

I saw today that my guest post at 4 Hats and Frugal was published today and I know I will get a few people over here and just wanted to say HELLO to all my new followers!

This year, I expect GREAT things to happen, so be sure to stay tuned to see how I'm saving money with the Money Saving Challenge and also how my poker is going. I really want to hunker down and hold myself accountable since I was successful in doing so in the past, and I will admit, I got a little lazy and went off track. But now, it's time to hunker down and start saving for a little one, a house and a vacation (on a PLANE!) Yes, big things are happening for me in 2012...stay tuned and see how I can help you save money, and maybe enhance your poker career!

Please feel free to drop me a line on here anytime if you have questions or comments...I love feedback!

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

I am sso glad to have you aboard on the challenge.