Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Name?

I've been toying with the idea of changing the blog's name and maybe taking it up a notch and getting out there more. I don't have many followers, but I'd like to get more. I was thinking along the lines of Couponing My Way to the WSOP Main Event. That is every poker players dream, to play in the Big One. It's a $10k buy in, so that's a HUGE hurdle to overcome. And it's in Vegas...another hurdle to overcome...getting on a plane. But maybe it's a better name to incorporate the two loves in my life, couponing and poker? Maybe I can start to really track my coupon savings again and tally it all up and see how long it takes to save $10k? Or add airfare, hotels, food, expenses etc to it and see how long that takes me? I think that may be fun, try to add it all up to maybe $12k or $15k and have the little goal meter on the side of the page? What do you all think?

No comments: