Thursday, January 12, 2012

Money Saving Challenge 1/11/12

I didn't do too much as far as money saving, but I did take a ride on my lunch to Stop and Shop. I picked up 4 Stayfree Feminine products (1.64 each, then used a BOGO Coupon), 4 Chex Mix (2.00 and used 2 $1/2 Qs) and 4 Pom Juice (2.50 and used $1/1 Qs). All in all, it was $15 and change, and I got a $2 Cat back.

I didn't get my nails done yesterday since my girl was not working, so I did my shopping list for Shop Rite. There are some awesome deals I'm going for tonight, and I hope they are stocked and ready for me!!!!! I'm taking advantage of the Purina deal again (did last week on my card). This week I will be stocking up on the Alpo to donate to the pet shelter. last week I got the Friskies to donate.

I made dinner, chicken with a soy and honey mustard marinade. Didn't come out as good as I thought, but DH liked it, and I bought a chicken thigh and veggies for lunch today.

1 comment: