Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Travel

Today's Reverb Prompt is: Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

In 2010, I pretty much traveled by car. Since I'm afraid of flying and get motion sick sometimes, we are 'landlocked' as DH says. I don't like trains or buses (the smell gets to me) and I love boats, but last time I was out on a boat, I got VERY seasick. So cruises are also out.

Next year, we have a few travel agendas. First and foremost, hopefully Atlantis in Feb (late Feb, early March). We also have a plan to fly out to Vegas with his family since they go every year and we are avid poker players, and whenever we play in Atlantic City and I proclaim I've never been to Vegas, it gets quiet and you can hear a pin drop. We also won some tickets to Disney, so if we can find the time and money, we'd like to do that, if not, I can sell my tickets on Ebay or Craigslist.

No comments: