Monday, December 20, 2010

Healing

Yesterday's Reverb Prompt was Healing: What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011?

I think that this past year, I healed myself, with the help of DH. See, I tend to worry way toooooo much about little things. If I get a papercut, I think I'm going to either bleed to death or I'm going to get an infection and will need to go to the hospital. And it's always right in the beginning of something happening that will cause me to worry so much, must without thinking rationally, which when it happens to someone else, I'm the rational friend they call to talk to. Over time, I've realized that over worrying is not worth the stress and to just take it one step/day at a time and really think about things first before jumping on anything.

No comments: