Monday, February 9, 2009

NEW To Do List!

All my 'hound' friends do 'Mean Plan Mondays' and I HAVE to start doing that, but maybe I'll do "Monday To-Do Lists" LOL

-Start and finish taxes - just about done, just need to submit, but I want my accountant friend to look it over :)

-Letters to Senators - did not do yet :(

-Update grocery stuff done!

-Clip Q's and get envies together to send out - Done on 2/9

-Do at least 30 minutes each day on the Wii fit and TWO sections on my Denise Austin DVD Did on 2/9 and planning on keeping up with it!

-Get Q's ready for the week done!

-Pack for mini-vacation and finish up laundry at mom in law's house done!

-Make up meal plan for the week. didn't do :(

-Update WIR numbers - Done 2/9

-Clean out work bag done!

-Finish reading Suze Orman Book. done!

-Reference Checks for potential adopters for Garden State German Shepherd Rescue.

2 comments:

Chicagolandia said...

I love how organized you are, I really need to get in gear.

spaghetti0625 said...

I live by lists. I just have so much to do, that if I think of something and don't write it down, I'll forget just as easily! Then it comes to panic mode when I do remember. So at list this way, I can't really forget. It also motivates me to get it done so everyone can't see that I'm a procrastinator :)