Monday, January 5, 2009

Some of my resolutions for the New Year

I know I'm a few days late, but better late then never right? So, over the past few weeks, I've been thinking about some resolutions. Of course I want to do the normal 'eat better and start working out' routine, but that's what EVERYONE does. I'll try to do those things but here's what I want to focus on this year:

1. Get on a plane, and stay on it until it LANDS!
2. Get Partylite business up a running. I want to make it successful this year!
3. Get Capital One paid off as well as our balance transfer from Chase.
4. Pay off Hubby Mike's truck
5. Sell Condo
6. Have an additional $10k in our downpayment for new house fund.
7. Get and keep grocery savings at 50% or more.

So most have stuff to do with money, but with this economy, every penny counts!
Any advice on how to stick to my 'resolutions'?

No comments: