Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CVS Rolling 6-15-11


not pictured: 12 pack of Pepsi

Since I was out on vacation last week, I missed all of last week's deals, but I'm back! I had to clip 2 weeks of coupons last night AND for my upcoming coupon class, I decided to show both the binder method and box method of organizing coupons, and I started it last night while clipping! YIPPEE!

Today at CVS:
1 12 pack of Pepsi: .99 with coupon from the big red machine! Scan your card and out pops the coupon!
1 5 pack of Zyrtec: 5.99-4Q=1.99 OOP but got BACK 5.99 in ECBs! ($4 Moneymaker!)
1 Hyrdro Razor: 8.00-4Q= 4 and got back 4 ECBs = FREE!

Used a $3 ECB and paid $4.67 OOP and got back $9.99!

The above deals were limit one per househould, but I have DH's card and an extra one he got me last year so I'm going to do the rest on separate cards and start the rolling on ALL three cards! The one I went to had no more regular Pepsi and I gave up Diet soda for lent and haven't had any since, so I don't want the diet to tempt me at home, so I need to figure out where a CVS is by where I'm going to be tonight :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's way after the fact, but, not everyone got the $.99 deal. And some people were NOT happy. I got it, my mom did not. She was okay with it though.