Thursday, July 30, 2009

Paw It Foward



Hello, my name is Lucky and I'm Grocery Hound and Poker Chick's daughter. When I first met mommy and daddy, they were so nice to me! They fed me tons of good food every day and always left me water to drink. I figured I'd give them a shot and I adopted them. They think that they control me, but we all know who is the boss around here...ME!

Mommy is too busy to put up the blog, so I figured I'd give this 'blogging' thing a shot. I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Shelly at The Life I live for the package I got in the mail last month. I haven't yet had my mail changed from outside to inside, so I haven't gotten all my mail....but I did get this!



This was me checking out the box and rubbing it on it.



C'mon mom, I can't get it open by myself!



Hmmmm, this isn't the dead mice I ordered....but it'll do! OH, is that a cat I smell?????



I LOVE my new box!



That's me scoping out the goods.



I know I know....I'm lazy, just like mommy. I need a break after all this excitement!



Nobody is fooling me....these aren't REAL mice!



Ok, now here come's the fun part! Mommy said for me to just copy exactly what Shelly wrote from The Live I Live said so I wouldn't make any mistakes on how to play this game. Now I sure don't want to make a mistake on mom's blog........she'd never let me on the computer again! So here's Shelly!

"This was all a part of Paw it Forward. It is now our turn to have fun pawing it forward to the next cat or dog blogger.

The guide to Paw it Forward is as follows: "The exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and 'pay it forward' in their own way.This is how it works...I am going to agree to send something fun, inspiring or uplifting to the first blog owner who posts a comment on this entry if you agree to paw it forward too. In turn you will then post about this on your blog, link to me, then send something to the first person who signs up to play along through your blog. There are no cost restraints, BUT don't go crazy! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found. No biggie, just a gift that will make the person smile. Maybe something unique from where you live? And, remember that kindness does not have to involve money; there are untold ways to help others every single day, everywhere you go - just look around". The rules were changed a little bit. We know that times are tough for a lot of people, and in the past the idea was to paw it forward to 3 bloggers. We are going to paw it forward to one and doing this might make it more playable for people. If you want to play with three people, it is your choice, or if you'd like to play with one or two people, that is also your choice. Keep the fun going and let me know if you want to play!"

Snowball: If you want to play, just be the first to leave us a comment saying so! We loved playing so much we already picked out some new toys to paw forward. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Just call me Yankee said...

Hi there Lucky, I am glad to see you are settling in with your new mom and dad!

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun.
A TV station here has a Pay it forward segment where they give someone 1.00 to 500.00 dollars and they can give it away in any way as long as it helps others. They can pay it all to one person or break into 5's or 10's whatever is needed.