Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Started My Christmas Shopping!



Thanks to Hounding with FrugalSuz, I was able to start my Christmas shopping! This year, the holidays will be tight for DH and I since we will be living on one income. So I'm trying to find some creative ways to give nice gifts without spending a boatload of money. The list this year is being cut, and the budget is also being cut drastically for Christmas. I'm not sure how our families will like it, but we don't have the money to go splurging on gifts for everyone.

I went to CVS and got the following:
Conair Ceramic Hair Straightener (for my niece). Sticker said it was $34.49 but FrugalSuz said they are on clearance. So I took one off, went to the price check thing and it was on clearance for $8.62! I had some ECBs to use up, and I got a $5 ECB back when getting it, making it $3.62!!!! and it's really pretty too with the pink!

Colgate Optic Toothbrush - 2.99 and got a $2 ECB in return.

I spent $1.42 OOP and got back $7 in ECBs!

I'm hoping for some really great deals at RA, CVS and WAGS in the upcoming months so I can use my coupon hounding expertise to get some great deals for the holidays!

No comments: