Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Staples Penny Deals are Back!

This is just what I needed to get out of my slump! PENNY DEALS at Staples!!! I don't know what it is about Staples, but that is my 'candy' store. I go in there and just walk around. People ask "Can I help you find anything today?" "Nope, I'm good, just walking around looking at all the great deals!"

So yesterday I went in for the penny deals. I was going to go today, but I gotta start watching every penny (get it!) going out since in 2 months I will be unemployed. And it's WAY to hot to go out there today.

2 of each:
Glue (a penny each!)
Erasers (a penny each!)
Package of Penns (a penny each!)
Pencil boxes (a quarter each)
Folders (a quarter each)
Package of pencils (a quarter each)
Skinny post its (a quarter each)
3 kid scissors ($1 each) (needed to spend $5 to get the penny deals).

I spent about $6 (tax, etc) for all of that! Which most if not all will be donated to schoolchildren that will benefit from it. This is JUST the start of the penny deals on school supplies, so I'm hoping to gather a ton more before the school year starts.

Now to find needy schoolchildren to donate this to.....

No comments: