Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Slacking a Bit!

Okay, I know I was supposed to be doing Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to a More Organized House but I've been slacking! Don't you HATE when that happens?

Monday, I was gung ho. I made my 'to do list' for the week and added Days 1-6 (since I'm behind). I had every intention of doing a ton after work Monday as I had tons of energy. I called my mom in the afternoon asking if she had some leftovers (which would solve the 'what to do for dinner' debate, since the meal plan was ON my to do list). She said she did and to come over as my aunt and uncle who couldn't come to Easter Sunday breakfast would be over. So I went there after work fully intending to grab my food and leave, but then my sister was coming over, so what turned out to be a 5 minute stop at my mom's turned in to a 4 hour stop. By time I got home, showered and got my stuff ready for work Tuesday, it was after 10pm..YIKES! And I was beat. Oh well. At least I got to spend some quality time with the family!

Yesterday was a blah day once I got home. I had some energy left when I was driving home, but then I started feeling BLAH! I got really tired by time I got home, decided against exercising (Was going to do the Bender Ball, but my ball is really deflated and I need to see if my friend can blow it up more since I lost the thingy to do it with) and watched some DVR stuff. Then I got even MORE tired and started craving FatBurger. I eat pretty healthy, somewhat, but last night I wanted a FatBurger. None arond me. And I was cranky. PMS maybe? My husband was like 'I'll pick up Subway' I'm like 'NO, I want FATBURGER!' So he knew this would not end well for him. So we got Five Guys. He got me a double burger (or at least that's what they gave him). I normally eat half a burger, but this one, I devoured the whole thing...plus fries! Needless to say, NOTHING got done, other then me getting gas in my car (one item off my list out of the 29!).

Hopefully today I can save some energy. I have to work out to The Biggest Loser Wii game, so wish me luck!

No comments: