Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Candle Sale!


I normally don't post things to promote one of my side hustles, but there is a HUGE sale going on, and I wanted everyone to know about it. If it wasn't worthwhile, I wouldn't mention it, but even I'M excited and can't wait to go home to buy some wax and accessories!

Partylite is doing their anniversary sale, since Partylite started in April, every year they do an anniversary sale. So on my site, http://www.partylite.biz/sites/bethrusso you can see the items that are 75% off! Right on the main page, you will see the purple banner with 75% off. We are also doing the Tealight and Votive sale again. 3 dozen tealights for $25 and 3 dozen votives for $35. The votives come in 1/2 dozen so you can split up a dozen into two different scents.

I also typically donate the money I earn from my site to charities. Nowadays, I've been donating items and money to SPAC (Sayreville Pet Adoption Center). It's a no kill shelter with some wonderful volunteers, and that's where we took our Lucky when she was a stray to see if someone lost her, nobody claimed her so we adopted her, spayed and all her shots. That place holds a special place in our hearts and they recently were in danger of closing their doors, but with the help of donations, they are able to stay open.

No comments: