Monday, March 23, 2009

Stockpile Organization, Here I Come!!!!!

DH and I bought a HUGE cabinet to store my 'stockpile' stuff and he put it together last week, and put the finishing touches on it on Saturday. We got some shims to make it level as our spare room is not level, and he nailed it to the wall so it will not come crashing down on us. I took a pic of it yesterday, empty. Then I'll take a pic of it full and post it on here. Right now, my cabinets are full and my linen closet is full of toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, women items, etc. If you move one thing, it will all come crashing down (just like the freezer!). This week, piece by piece I'll be filling it all up, so I'll take before and after pics. I'm soooo excited! We went to AC yesterday, and I was at the point I wanted to stay home and fill up the cabinet! I also have to post my deals at Target and WAGS!

2 comments:

Chicagolandia said...

I can't wait to see the pics and read about all the good deals! I love stockpile pics and hounding stories!

spaghetti0625 said...

Me too! I cam't WAIT to fill up my stockpile pantry! You know I have it bad when I wanted to skip a trip to AC to do it :)