Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Our BIG Announcement!

So in my previous post, I related that I had some BIG news, and here it is....DH and I are expecting a little girl on July 3rd!!!!!!

We felt we were finally ready and it happened!  And I want to thank everyone on Blogger for all the support and advice and stories that you have shared to help us on our path.

We are both VERY excited!  I wish I was able to post this when we found out, but it was hard to do it from home, and my work computer blocked me from posting, but I'm back! And expect to see a lot of blog posts from me updating you on everything, and I mean EVERYTHING :)

I really missed everyone on here and hope to learn even more about raising a baby since that's our new adventure :)

4 comments:

Pubbler said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys.

One Frugal Girl said...

Congratulations!

One Frugal Girl said...

Congratulations!

American Dreamer said...

I am SO EXCITED for you both! Congrats! Keep us updated.